Responsible for assembling products that meet the quality standard.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment in line with company policies
- Ability to follow work instructions to assemble good quality parts to meet our customer specifications.
- Bring materials to production line/area when needed.
- Check spec sheet for construction of products
- Responsible for checking Quality of product
- Ability to work in other areas of the plant
- Report problems or issue to group lead
- Work with others as a team to meet or exceed the schedule
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be able to lift 35 pound rolls
- Ability to read and understand spec sheets
- Good manual dexterity
- Standing for an 8 hour shift
- Possibly become forklift certified
- Able to read a tape measure.