Responsible for driving repeat sales and new product sales to customers, while providing customer service and technical support related to all Columbus Industries, Inc. products.
- Provide product pricing and availability to customers through costing comparisons for consistency.
- Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints promptly via email, phone, online presentations, and screen-share.
- Responsible for guiding complaint resolution to ensure that proper and satisfactory closing are obtained from management and production.
- Coordinate and follow-up to insure customer agreements are kept and maintained.
- Generate requested reports as needed.
- Work with CI staff to establish and maintain product forecast related to sales and inventory.
- Recommend product solutions to customer based on customer specific needs.
- Answer questions about products, prices, applications and credit terms.
- Provides customers with any and all backup data needed, such as packing, slips, invoices, bill of lading, etc.
- Prepares and forwards CAR on returns and replacements on problem products.
- Build strong relationships with potential and established CI Distributors.
- Primary internal contact for potential and established customers.
- Communicate with RSM, Management and Engineering to assist in determining pricing strategy.
- Communicate directly with all internal departments in sales cycle and provide desired information back to the customers.
- Provide information related to shipping and expedite requests when needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in the field (Inside Sales & Customer Service)
- Enthusiastic, competitive and ambitious
- Good follow-up skills
- Exceptional phone skills – easily build rapport and establish strong relationships with new and current customers
- Good listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable – ability to think on your feet
- Would be based out of Ashville, Ohio (Corporate Office)
- Basic office computer skills
- The ability to handle multiple requirements at one time
- Ability to communicate to customers and Columbus Industries employees
- Travel as needed to visit customers
- Ability to attend trade shows as needed