This position is responsible for research new technologies and automates current processes. Working with factory personnel, the new technology engineer is responsible for the integration of materials, methods, and tools necessary to bring automate processes to the company portfolio.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and 4 or more years of experience are required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the current processes and capabilities.
- Ensure production procedures efficiently utilize materials, methods, and personnel.
- Establish test procedures for quality assurance of finished product.
- Work with external resources to identify new technologies applicable to customized processes
- Work with external design resources to ensure quality design and performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- English/Spanish bilingual.