Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I still get Odd-Size pleated filters?
- Yes! As CI refocuses on our core business, we have established new processes to ensure that our customers have access to the specialty projects they need.
Why was this change made?
- All manufacturers wrestle with the time and labor lost to excessive set ups. In order to streamline our manufacturing processes and combat production delays and growing lead times, CI has chosen to shift some of our smaller-quantity, specialty product delivery to our Residential division. We will leverage Residential’s years of eCommerce expertise to ensure timely and cost-effective product delivery.
How do I order my custom-size pleats?
- Follow the link above to be directed to our Residential order portal (FiltersUSA)
- Select your desired MERV rating, dimensions, and quantity and add it to your cart. Repeat as needed.
- Complete your purchase with a credit/debit card or PayPal account.
Will my order be included with my other truckload or LTL deliveries?
- No. Order placement, payment, and fulfillment will be handled separately by CI Residential/FiltersUSA.
- Orders for standard size products will still be placed through your existing CI channels.
What will it cost?
- Discount: 20% discount on CI Residential products.
- Shipping: Free FedEx shipping on orders over $50. Large orders requiring freight shipping will be quoted.
- Low minimum order size: Filters can be ordered in a minimum of 6 filters per case.